2017 Will Likely Be an Exciting Year in Estate Planning by Kevin Staker
- Congress with the signature of President Trump is likely to change the estate tax law.
- President Trump will likely have his IRS change a number of Treasury Regulations regarding the Estate Tax.
- Take into account the Federal legislative process.
- There will be many tax legislative proposals and arguments regarding the estate tax in 2017.
- Get advice on your estate and succession plans as well as business and investment planning.
- The proposed law and regulatory changes will affect your business and investment entities, trusts and intra-family transactions.
- Fully document intra-family transactions and tax plans so as to minimize challenges by the IRS.
- By Kevin Staker of StakerLaw